Anglesea Valley Lodge AKA AVL
- Located 30 minutes from Geelong.
- Located at the head of Anglesea River
- Located adjacent to the National Park
- Located a short walk from Auscamp Adventure Base
- Located a 25 minute drive from Anglesea main Beach, 25 minutes from Torquay and 40 minutes from Lorne.
This is the most modern of the three Auscamp group accommodation centres/school camps. It can accommodate more than 100 in hard top and by combining with Auscamp adventure Base can expand to many more.
What makes it so good? Perhaps it is the proximity to some of Victoria’s best surf beaches, or the proximity to the National Park and Auscamp Adventure Centre. Perhaps it is the canoeing, bike riding, climbing wall, NEW low ropes course, bushwalking, initiatives and campouts. Maybe it is that we can have real campfires.
Rather than have me try to explain the site it would be better if you opened the YouTube link below: