3937 Midland Highway,
Barjarg, Vic 3673
Dorm accomodation with 9 rooms, 1 cabin with kitchenette and ensuite, 1 cabin with ensuite, self contained small group lodge (sleeps 9)
108 people in accomodation plus camping along the shores of Lake Nillahcootie
Catering for your group can be arranged, or you can self-cater in our commercial kitchen.
Commercial size kitchen, large dining area, conference room with fireplace, communial fireplace, bbq, shared bathroom and toilets.
Lake Nillahcootie Camp is situated on the edge of Lake Nillahcootie, offering uninterrupted view of this beautiful location. Located just two hours from Melbourne and 90 minutes from Albury, this site offers 108 beds, a full amenities block, communal kitchen, dining area and two cabins with Ensuite. Our self contained small group lodge is ideal for those groups below our minimum group number.
This is an ideal venue for camps, seminar’s, corporate team building exercises, events or a base to access Mt Buller.
The campsite can also be a base for fishing and boating, host community, religious or family groups, as well as festivals or corporate teambuilding getaways.
Fully heated rooms.
Auscamp can organise bus transfers for your group.
During winter snow trips to Mt. Buller for skiing or snow play can be organised.
Programs from 1-10 nights are available
For more information on what you can do in this area click here.
abseiling / tower climbing
sailing / raft building
How to Get There
- Head up the Hume Hwy towards Benalla.
- Turn towards Mansfield on the Midland Highway
- Follow Midland Highway until you reach the camp on your
- Travel to Yea via the Melba Highway
- Head towards Mansfield… you should not get to Mansfield
- Head towards Mansfield… you should not get to Mansfield- Turn Left onto the Midland Highway
- Follow Midland Highway and you will reach the camp on your right.