Anglesea Valley Lodge
watch this clip
635 Wensleydale Station Rd, Wensleydale 3241
100 dormitory – 75 in dorm accommodation and 4 external cabins with ensuite (sleeps 5 each) plus 14 hideout beds, giving a total of 114 beds.
200+ camping – options on site or in the sourrounding forest
Catering for you group can be arranged, or you can self-cater in our commercial kitchen.
Commercial size kitchen, large dining area, conference room, communial fireplace.
Located 30 minutes from Geelong Anglesea Valley Lodge is the Primary hub for the South-West Based in the South West of Victoria, the Anglesea Valley lodge is only 90 minutes from Melbourne, 60 minutes from Ballarat and within 30 minutes of some of Victoria’s best beaches.
This is an ideal venue for camps, seminar’s, corporate team building exercises and events.
The campsite can sleep up to 100 people in dorm beds and 14 in the hideout which is ideal teacher or leader accomodation, for a total capacity of 114 in beds. We also offer an array of camping options depending on group numbers.
Not just a school’s venue, the campsite can also host community, religious or family groups as well as festivals or corporate teambuilding getaways.
Fully heated rooms and wide open spaces make this campsite a great place to host your group.
During the warmer months we can organise surf lessons on the Great Ocean Road or canoeing on Anglesea River.
Only one kilometre away there is, also our adventure centre with more rope activities, navigation courses, rogaining and bush camping facilities.
Programs from 1-10 nights and more are available
For more information on what you can do in this area click here.
mountain bike riding
mid ropes course
How to Get There
- Travel south-west towards Geelong via Princes Highway(M1)
- When at Geelong turn-off follow Geelong Ring Road
- When arriving at Waurn Ponds veer right and stay on the Princes Highway (M1) towards Colac and continue for 3 km.
- At Cape Otway Rd (C135) turn left and follow for 20 km.
- Turn left at Wensleydale Station Road and follow for 6 km.
- Entrance to Anglesea Valley Lodge will be on your left
- Exit Anglesea west via Noble st
- Continue straight onto Harvey st
- Slight right to stay on Aireys Inlet
- Anglesea Rd, follow for 1.5 km
- Turn right onto Bald Hills Rd, follow for 9 km.
- Turn left onto Gum Flats Rd and follow for 4.5 km
- Turn right onto Wensleydale Station Road- Entrance to Anglesea Valley Lodge will be on your right