19 Stirling Rd.
20 people, dorm accomodation
Catering for your group can be arranged, or you can self-cater in our commercial kitchen.
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen with open and living and dining area, additional lounge area, drying room and small laundry
The lodge can be booked on a room by room basis or as a sole occupancy booking. It is available for individuals, families, schools and groups, both weekend and midweek any time of the year.
Auscamp at Mt. Buller is more than just our lodge. We can organise one day programs based from our other off mountain campsites through to multi day programs with large numbers of students. For larger groups we have partner arrangements with other accommodation suppliers.
If you are a school or group, we can organise everything for you.
Ski\ Snowboard equipment hire available through a number of outlets. Ski/snowboard lessons and lift tickets are available through Buller Sports.
Mt. Buller free winter shuttles run past Auscamp Alpine Lodge’s front door. This gets you to the village and snow runs.
Don’t think Mt. Buller is just a winter resort. It is buzzing all year round with various activities including bike riding, abseiling, and walking. With Auscamp you can also have water activities on the Delatite. There are also numerous festivals and events.
indoor adventure centre
How to Get There
From Mansfield or Mirimbah
- Park the car in one of the carparks available – Catch the MMBL Winter Bus Service
From Village Centre
- If you have a lot of luggage or it’s snowing heavily, catch the Over-Snow Taxi which can be booked through 5777 6070
- If you’re doing to walk to the Lodge, walk along Stirling Road. You will walk past a Police Station on your left, then Dolomiti Italian on the right – keep walking. You will see Goal Post Road on the left, keep walking and you will come around the bend. There is a Bus Stop 4 and if you look on the other side of the road, you’ll see our Auscamp Alpine Lodge (note the red circle on the map)
How to get to Auscamp Alpine Lodge in Summer
- Travel though Mansfield on Malcom Rd which becomes Mt. Buller Road, follow for 40km.
- You will pass through the small town of Mirimbah. You should pass the Mt Buller Resort Entry booth… keep going!
- The road will become very narrow the last 5 km as you start to climb up the side of the mountain.
- When you come into the village, turn left at Summit rd (Blue Rd on map) and then turn left again on Stirling Road (middle Orange Rd) and drive up towards the intersection of Chamois